Focusing on wholesale distribution and specialty solutions, H. D. Smith provides a complete line of products for any type of pharmacy, as well as a wide array of business solutions. In addition to its distribution facilities throughout the country in all major markets, H. D. Smith also operates subsidiaries Smith Medical Partners, and Valley Wholesale Drug.
Smith Medical Partners
Keeping you on the cutting edge of market developments, Smith Medical Partners supplies the specialty medications needed to care for chronic and acute illnesses to all 50 states.
Specialty pharmacy is a rapidly growing opportunity for which your local H. D. Smith distribution center and our subsidiary, Smith Medical Partners, are well equipped. We are capable of supplying complex treatment regimens to cover a full range of disease states.
Specialty solutions to help you care for your community:
- Customized delivery and shipping
- Product warehousing and logistics
- Customer screening and registry
- Cold chain distribution
Exceptional customer service extends beyond delivering accurate and timely orders. Our historical presence in plasma derivatives, biologics, oncology, vaccines and other specialty products has enabled us to develop account teams that are true experts in their market segments. We understand industry trends and work proactively with you to address new product introductions, backorders and other supply developments.
- Balancing vaccine supply and demand in a fluctuating market consumes valuable time and resources. We proudly carry a wide range of vaccines at competitive prices, allowing you to provide these vital services conveniently and cost effectively.
- Specific to the women's health market, we offer a wide range of family planning products, including competitive pricing on oral and injectable generic antibiotics and contraceptives, fertility treatments, pediatric and adult Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and HPV vaccines.
- We distribute a complete line of blood and plasma-derived products, including coagulation factors and immunoglobulins. Maintaining accurate inventory levels of these products is challenging and expensive. Leverage our next day shipping capabilities to reduce on-hand inventory expenses.
- H. D. Smith provides a comprehensive solution to your oncology needs. Regardless of facility size, H. D. Smith’s full-line of products supports oncology needs with a personalized approach and competitive pricing.
- Let us help you improve access to affordable medications through our 340B-eligible product line. Products include contraceptives, vaccines, nicotine replacement therapy, diabetic products, antibiotics and injectables.
Valley Wholesale Drug Co
With values grounded in personalized service and customer commitment, Valley Wholesale Drug prides itself on the highest quality products and value.
Since its 1948 origin, Valley Wholesale Drug has served the western region of the United States with a passion for service and quality. Valley Wholesale Drug serves more than 600 independent and institutional pharmacies from its Stockton, California distribution center. Valley Wholesale Drug became a member of the H. D. Smith family in 2012.
Beyond a robust product line and advantageous services, Valley Wholesale Drug partners with its customers to deliver convenient and profitable solutions.
Though the H. D. Smith parental relationship, Valley Wholesale Drug customers have access to H. D. Smith’s expansive product line and business solutions. We are committed to the growth and viability of our customers.
Visit vwdco.com or call 800.247.6255 to learn more.