Focusing on wholesale distribution and specialty solutions, H. D. Smith provides a complete line of products for any type of pharmacy, as well as a wide array of business solutions. In addition to its distribution facilities throughout the country in all major markets, H. D. Smith also operates subsidiaries Smith Medical Partners, Triplefin and Valley Wholesale Drug. Each wholly owned subsidiary brings value to H. D. Smith customers by extending the company's offerings beyond wholesale distribution.
A leading pharmaceutical brand support company for more than 30 years, Triplefin removes barriers to patient access and adherence through innovative products and services.
Together with H. D. Smith, Triplefin provides an end-to-end solution that includes:
- Rx365™ Suite of Digital Solutions (benefit verification and prior authorization)
- Patient assistance, patient reimbursement and patient adherence programs
- Co-pay and voucher solutions
- Sample fulfillment and solutions
- Pharmacy services
- Third party logistics
With the addition of Triplefin to the H. D. Smith family of businesses in 2013, the combined efforts provide a robust specialty pharmaceutical solutions portfolio for manufacturers, physician practices, specialty pharmacy, healthcare professionals and patients, solidifying the end-to-end value chain H. D. Smith offers pharmaceutical and patient support services.
Today, more than 50 pharmaceutical manufacturing companies (including 11 of the top 15), representing more than 150 brands across multiple therapeutic categories, have partnered with Triplefin to create strategic programs, improving patient access.
Visit triplefin.com or call 855.877.5346 to learn more.
Smith Medical Partners
Keeping you on the cutting edge of market developments, Smith Medical Partners supplies the specialty medications needed to care for chronic and acute illnesses to all 50 states.
Specialty pharmacy is a rapidly growing opportunity for which your local H. D. Smith distribution center and our subsidiary, Smith Medical Partners, are well equipped. We are capable of supplying complex treatment regimens to cover a full range of disease states.
Specialty solutions to help you care for your community:
- Customized delivery and shipping
- Product warehousing and logistics
- Customer screening and registry
- Cold chain distribution
Exceptional customer service extends beyond delivering accurate and timely orders. Our historical presence in plasma derivatives, biologics, oncology, vaccines and other specialty products has enabled us to develop account teams that are true experts in their market segments. We understand industry trends and work proactively with you to address new product introductions, backorders and other supply developments.
- Balancing vaccine supply and demand in a fluctuating market consumes valuable time and resources. We proudly carry a wide range of vaccines at competitive prices, allowing you to provide these vital services conveniently and cost effectively.
- Specific to the women's health market, we offer a wide range of family planning products, including competitive pricing on oral and injectable generic antibiotics and contraceptives, fertility treatments, pediatric and adult Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and HPV vaccines.
- We distribute a complete line of blood and plasma-derived products, including coagulation factors and immunoglobulins. Maintaining accurate inventory levels of these products is challenging and expensive. Leverage our next day shipping capabilities to reduce on-hand inventory expenses.
- H. D. Smith provides a comprehensive solution to your oncology needs. Regardless of facility size, H. D. Smith’s full-line of products supports oncology needs with a personalized approach and competitive pricing.
- Let us help you improve access to affordable medications through our 340B-eligible product line. Products include contraceptives, vaccines, nicotine replacement therapy, diabetic products, antibiotics and injectables.
Visit smpspecialty.com or contact Smith Medical Partners by calling 800.292.9653.
Valley Wholesale Drug Co
With values grounded in personalized service and customer commitment, Valley Wholesale Drug prides itself on the highest quality products and value.
Since its 1948 origin, Valley Wholesale Drug has served the western region of the United States with a passion for service and quality. Valley Wholesale Drug serves more than 600 independent and institutional pharmacies from its Stockton, California distribution center. Valley Wholesale Drug became a member of the H. D. Smith family in 2012.
Beyond a robust product line and advantageous services, Valley Wholesale Drug partners with its customers to deliver convenient and profitable solutions.
Though the H. D. Smith parental relationship, Valley Wholesale Drug customers have access to H. D. Smith’s expansive product line and business solutions. We are committed to the growth and viability of our customers.
Visit vwdco.com or call 800.247.6255 to learn more.